Green Innovation Camp the 25 – 26 November 2021 at CGC, Aarhus University Herning, Denmark
Innovatorium room 209, Birk Centerpark 40 – 7400 Herning
The Green Innovation camp is an event (for free) organized by the project Greenbizz.
The purpose of the Camp is for students from the Greenbizz partners: CGC Aarhus University, Østfold University College and Halmstad University to work with and learn Green Business Innovation for 2 intensive days.
The Greenbizz project makes Labs and Business tools available to the participants, and with the help of the tools analyse and innovate the participants selected business cases – Green Business challenges that selected business will present.
Place & time
The camp takes place the 25-26 November 2021 at Research Centre CGC,
Aarhus University in Herning, Denmark
November the 25th
• (Morning) Business case presentation by the Businesses
• (Day) Work with Business cases in groups – 4 participants in each group
• (Evening) Social event
November the 26th
• (Morning) Pitch of preliminary business case solutions for the Software and Development team at Aarhus University Hackathon
• (Day) Continue working with the business cases in groups & final Pitch
• (Evening) End and return journey.